- 1 地理位置
- 2 時間軸
- 2.1 月份名字
- 2.2 歷史事件
- 2.3 正傳前作
- 2.4 現今系列
- 2.4.1 Year 118 (2003)
- 2.4.2 Autumn
- 2.4.3 Year 119 (2004)
- 2.4.4 Winter
- 2.4.5 Year 120 (2005)
- 2.4.6 Year 121 (2006)
- 2.4.7 Year 122 (2007)
- 2.4.8 123年（2008）
- 3 參閱
- April - 卯月 uzuki, Deutzia Month
- May - 皐月 satsuki, Planting Month
- June - 水無月 minazuki, Month Of Water (Note: The kanji 無 usually means 'none', but here it's used in an archaic form to show possession)
- July - 文月 fuzuki, Book Month
- August - 葉月 hazuki, Leaf Month
- September - 長月 nagatsuki, Long-lasting Month
- October - 神無月 kannazuki, Godless Month
- November - 霜月 shimotsuki, Frost Month
- December - 師走 shiwasu, Priest-running Month
- January - 睦月 mutsuki, Affection Month
- February - 如月 or 衣更著 kisaragi, More Clothes Month
- March - 彌生 yayoi, Sprouting Month
- Chinese legend - Chang'e/Jouga drinks the elixir of immortality and flies to the moon
- Kojiki - the white rabbit of Inaba is attacked by alligators it tricks and is saved by Lord Daikoku (~3000 years ago)
- Japanese legend (BCE 300 or earlier) - the Great Suwa War
- hard to date due to the difficulty of determining the start of the Japanese Iron Age
- Before Taketori Monogatari - birth of Fujiwara no Mokou (to Fujiwara no Fuhito?)
- 672-707 A.D. - Taketori Monogatari, beginning of Imperishable Night backstory
- Kaguya and Eirin flee from the moon and establish Eientei
- Fujiwara no Fuhito, on whom Prince Kuramochi was modeled, lived from 659~720
- 712 A.D. - Hieda no Are compiles the Kojiki
- ~1200 years ago (~800 AD?) - Hieda no Aichi, first child of Miare, begins the Gensokyo Chronicles
- Compilation began around Aichi's 18th birthday
- a bit over ~1000 years ago - Yuyuko's father passes away beneath the Saigyou Ayakashi
- the historical figure Saigyou lived from 1118 to 3/23/1190 (2/16 old calendar), and entered the priesthood in 1140
- ~1000 years ago - Yuyuko dies, Saigyou Ayakashi sealed, Yuyuko given reign over Hakugyokurou
- "over 1000 years ago" - War for the Moon's Surface
- almost 1000 years ago - Aya Shameimaru settles in Gensokyo
- several hundred years after Taketori Monogatari - Tewi comes to Eientei
- 1430-1476 A.D. - Vlad "Dracula" Tepes' reign
- "over 500 years ago" - Youkai Expansion Project
- ~1503 A.D.- Remilia Scarlet's birth
- ~1508 A.D. - Flandre Scarlet's birth
- ~300 years ago - Youki Konpaku becomes Hakugyokurou's gardener
- ~100 years ago - period of the 8th Child of Miare, Hieda no Aya
- During this time, humans begin becoming powerful enough to seriously challenge youkai
- Akyuu was the first Child of Miare after the border's creation, so Aya probably died before 1885
- 1872-1885 A.D. - first official circulation of Japanese paper money (predates Hakurei Border)
- 0 (~1885 A.D.) - creation of the Great Hakurei Border
- last time dragons were seen in Gensokyo (Perfect Memento: Dragons)
- travel between Gensokyo and the human world becomes difficult
- 60-year cycle year
- 60 (1945 A.D.) - 60-year cycle year / conclusion of World War II
- the first time the Great Hakurei Border weakens
- 84 (1969 A.D., 20 July) - first Lunar expedition, Neil Armstrong plants a flag on the moon
- 84-?? - Lunar War
- Lunar capsules Apollo 11 through Apollo 17 land from 1969 to 1972
- Apollo 13 is damaged en route to the moon in 1970; only the Lunarians know the real cause
- ~35 years ago - Reisen arrives in Gensokyo
- night of a full moon
- after the Lunar War began, before the 100th year of Gensokyo, about 30 years ago in Bougetsusho
- 90-100 (1976-1986 A.D.) - Ghost Immigration Plan (Perfect Memento: Yuyuko Saigyouji)
- ~110 - Kourindou established
- ~113 - Youki Konpaku retires, Youmu becomes the new gardener
- 7/109 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Presenting the Ninth Are Maiden"
- before 1998 A.D. - Vampire Incident (Perfect Memento: Reimu Hakurei)
- Scarlet Devil Mansion appears in Gensokyo under auspices other than Remilia's
- Akyuu believes Remilia came to Gensokyo after this incident
10/1/114 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Is the Middle Prismriver Daughter Going Solo?"
5/4/115 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "In Search of a New Sound"
8/4/115 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Mysterious Luxury Goods arrive in Kourindou"
8/2/116 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Demon Lurks in Darkness, in Broad Daylight"
9/2/117 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Mysterious Truth about the Secret History Association"
Year 118 (2003)[編輯]
Year 119 (2004)[編輯]
4/1/119 - Perfect Cherry Blossom Extra/Phantasm Stage
5/1/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "In the Prolonged Winter, Ceremony to Ask for Spring"
5/3/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Mysterious Flower Petals Beneath the Cherry Trees"
5/3/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "First Radio Broadcast in Gensokyo a Failure"
5/3/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Fairy Mischief? Invisible Rainstorm is Heavy"
6/3/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Large Number of Straw Effigies Found In Forest Behind Shrine"
Rainy season - Curiosities of Lotus Asia old chapter 4
7/-/119 - Immaterial and Missing Power
7/4/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Out of Season, the Great Setsubun Festival at the Scarlet Devil Manor"
Summer - Curiosities of Lotus Asia old chapter 5
7/15/119 - Imperishable Night
8/3/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Strange Treasure Hunter Lopes Around the Night"
8/3/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Youkai Practices Animal Abuse"
8/4/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Mysterious Fire in the Bamboo Forest"
8/5/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Ghost Procession on a Midsummer Afternoon"
8/15/119 - Imperishable Night Extra Stage
9/2/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The New Insects' News Service"
9/4/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Mysterious Patterns in Flower Field"
Autumn - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 1 "Unrelated Mound of Higan Flowers"
10/2/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Field Where the Cats Gather"
12/1/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "In Modern Gensokyo, a New Dream Medicine"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 2 "Purple-transcending Light"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia doujinshi version
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 3 "Imprisoned Light, Window of Snow"
1/4/119 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Daring Monetary Offering Fraud"
Year 120 (2005)[編輯]
3/4/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Enormous Shooting Star Explodes in Mid-air"
Spring - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 4 "Colorless Sakura""
Spring - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 0
Spring - Phantasmagoria of Flower View
4/1/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Flower Viewing Continues at the Shrine"
4/1/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Patchouli's Pressed Flower Exhibition Opening Soon"
5/1/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Formula Discovered for Calculating Width of the Stygian River"
6/1/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Ice Fairy Eaten by Giant Toad"
Rainy season - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 1
8/3/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Strange Reverse Rainbow in the Summer Noon"
Summer - Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red "Wind's Extra"
Summer - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 5 "A Nameless Stone"
10/13/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Night Sparrow's New Promising Enterprise"
11/1/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Moon Capital Exhibition Now In Progress at Eientei"
11/2/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Rabbit Mob Protests Shrive Festival"
Autumn - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 6"Unworking Shikigami"
2/1/120 - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Midwinter Moon's Great Explosion"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 16 "Price of a Paper at Luoyang"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 17 "Moon and Kappa"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 18 "Dragon's Camera"
Year 121 (2006)[編輯]
Gensokyo calendar dates are unknown for this year.
2/26/2007 - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 22 "Moist Moon"
Year 122 (2007)[編輯]
122 - 守矢神社到臨幻想鄉
2007年8月17日 - 東方風神錄
夏季 - 東方緋想天
冬季 - 東方地靈殿